Lunar Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lunar Knights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Word of Warning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Overlord_Mao
Admin
Admin
Overlord_Mao

A Word of Warning Empty
PostSubject: A Word of Warning   A Word of Warning Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:26 pm

Keep your fucking soap opera love dramas out of the main chat or anywhere else in this forum

If you cannot do so, I will be force to take action and terminate you and all that you stand for

This is suppose to be a place to relax, not a place where you can test people beyond their natural limitations

Last edited by TheUltimateLifeForm on Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Posted in Announcements)
Back to top Go down
https://geo498.rpg-board.net
ChipSartanaOmega
Admin
Admin
ChipSartanaOmega

A Word of Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Word of Warning   A Word of Warning Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:49 pm

Wow...
Back to top Go down
TheUltimateLifeForm
Admin
Admin
TheUltimateLifeForm

A Word of Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Word of Warning   A Word of Warning Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:29 pm

This was going a bit over the top, but I agree. As a staff member, close friend of FGO's, and myself, I, too, will not tolerate any crybabies who choose to share their fucking tragic life stories or anyone who decides to take out their anger or misery on others. Anyone who does so will be banned without warning. Consider this the warning.
Back to top Go down
ChipSartanaOmega
Admin
Admin
ChipSartanaOmega

A Word of Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Word of Warning   A Word of Warning Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:17 pm

As a staff member as well, I too, will not tolerate this foolish behavior. Do not share your gossip with me. Because I will NOT tolerate any kind of behavior that you may put out on. You WILL be banned without warning, and may no longer be here. Put your anger and misery on someone else, and don't bother us about your own fucking problems. Deal with it. Because we are not going to put up with it.

Consider this the warning, and do not rant about anything against this on here, OR behind our backs. Or else, you WILL be banned without warning and you will have your privileges taken away.

Anyone who goes against these messages, will be banned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Word of Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Word of Warning   A Word of Warning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Word of Warning
Page 1 of 1